[Bucardo-general] Database connections

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Wed Oct 31 20:02:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am taking a look at bucardo. From the online docs, it looks
considerably simpler to set up than Slony. At least for the situation I
have in mind.

I have a master database behind a firewall and I am not allowed to open
up a port to it. The slave database on the other hand can be accessed
via the internet. So basically I have a one way connection between the
databases. Can bucardo still replicate to the slave?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>