[Bucardo-general] problem configuring bucardo

Nizer, Philippe Santa Maria philippe.nizer at siemens.com
Wed Aug 27 21:25:10 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've installed Bucardo, and now i'm trying to setup my environment using
step by step instructions of bucardo's page.
When I try to insert a value in sync table, I have the following error:

ERROR:  error from Perl function "validate_sync": error from Perl
function "validate_sync": DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  language
"plpgsql" does not exist

I've created plpgsql language in each database using the command "CREATE
LANGUAGE plpgsql;".

Have anyone had the same problem? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Philippe Nizer.

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you. For alternate languages please go to http://www.siemens.com.ar/disclaimer/