[Bucardo-general] Stable Version with Multi-Key Support

Ben Allen bsa at lanl.gov
Thu Dec 18 19:08:43 UTC 2008

Hi Greg,

I was wondering if you were going to do a point release soon that
included multi-key support. I know the Git repo has multi-key support
and I've been testing with that, but I'd rather not throw a
development release into production. Or if you could just tag a
release in the Git repo that'd be "safe" for me to use that'd work too.

Thanks as always for all your hard work. Multi-key support has worked
flawlessly so far in my testing.

Regards,

Ben