[Bucardo-general] Re: Bucardo 'make test' results

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Mon Jan 21 20:47:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 15:40 -0500, Scott Davis wrote:
> I changed the PostgreSQL format back to default and I got rid of all
> 'make test' errors except the following, so disregard previous email
> asking about test results.   Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix
> the one error?  It has something to do with ARRAY.

It basically means that a row expected to be in the bucardo_track entry
did not show up. I'll see if I can duplicate it; it may or may not have
been already fixed in the git version.

Regarding the sate styles, the tests in git do an alter user and force
the date style, so that should not be an issue moving forward.

The current git tests are still in a bit of flux after the bytea
additions but I hope to have them sorted out sometime this week.

Thanks for the reports! We should probably wrap up the recent changes
and try to roll out a new version soon....

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation 610-983-9073