[Bucardo-general] Question

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Fri Mar 14 15:10:49 UTC 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:42:17 +0100
rd at atsc.nl wrote:

> I have a question about your product. When i run the bucardo test (time
> make test TEST_VERBOSE=1) it wil run 728 test instead of 28. Why is
> that? I have add a log file whit the test.

That's just a glitch in the automatic test counting part of the tests, and
can safely be ignored. As long as the tests themselves are passing, the
number that ran is not too important. However, the next version should
have a much improved test suite that will remove this problem.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation 610-983-9073