[Bucardo-general] Need help as bucardo tests don't succeed

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Thu May 15 11:49:46 UTC 2008

> t/01bc.............ok 21/26Can't exec "./bucardo_ctl": No such file or
> directory at t/bucardo.test.helper line 41.

This is odd, I'm not sure why it is not finding bucardo_ctl. Try copying
that file to the t/ directory, after making sure that it exists.

> "Perl::Critic::Policy::Bangs::ProhibitFlagComments" is not installed.

You can safely ignore all these Perl::Critic lines. Feel free to remove
them from 01bc.t as well: they will be optional and off by default in the
next version of the tests.

Sorry about all this, the test files are in a little bit of a mess at the
moment as I write the next generation of them. Hopefully I can carve out
some time soon and get something committed.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
End Point Corporation 610-983-9073