[Bucardo-general] Restarting replication after Postgresql restart.

Lev Tannen levtannen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:25:24 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

I noticed that every time I  restarted a postgresql database I had to
manually restart bucardo (bucardo_ctl) to make replication working. This is,
probably, not a big deal in the production environment, where a server
restart is a disaster anyway, but during development it is annoying.
Do anybody knows how to automatically tell Bucardo that connection has
restored and it can continue to replicate. Or may be there is some property
that I overlooked,  that tells bucardo to try to reconnect repeatedly?

Thank you,
Lev Tannen