[Bucardo-general] update only replica

Grant Maxwell grant.maxwell at maxan.com.au
Sat Aug 29 13:30:06 UTC 2009

Hi

I would like to have a replication rule that for a specific sync rule
or for a specific table, only replicates record updates. Inserts and
Deletes are not replicated. Is there an easy way to achieve this ?

The reason I want this is that for a specific (very key) table,
records are created and then within a minute or so are either updated
with final information or deleted.
I only want finalised records transferred.

I think having a feature to specify the type of record changes are to
be transmitted would be very useful throughout.

What do you think ?

regards
Grant

> P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-
mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail
with the subject heading "Received in error" or telephone +61 2
80050094, then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to
the business of the maXan are neither given nor endorsed by it.