[Bucardo-general] Fw: Password Authentication failed

Sam Jas samjas33 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 13:10:37 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am newbee for Bucardo.

Whenever i am trying to add database or try to look into show all command. It shows me following error.

Connecting to database 'bucardo' as user 'bucardo'
DBI connect('dbname=bucardo;port=5433','bucardo',...) failed: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "bucardo"  at ./bucardo_ctl line 191

/bucardo_ctl show all

../bucardo_ctl add db test

Kindly suggest me to resolve this issue.

I am following below link.
http://bucardo.org/wiki/Bucardo/Installation

Thanks
Sam Jas