[Bucardo-general] function db_getconn(unknown) does not exist at line 13. at line 8

Joshua Tolley josh at endpoint.com
Tue Feb 17 19:03:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 05:16:41PM +0200, Alex Bahlai wrote:
>    Nevertherless when I try to insert a record in to db table of bucardo vb
>    for configuration Buccardo I got the same message
>
>    INSERT INTO db(name, dbname, dbuser) VALUES
>    ('devzone2_ptv','primetv_0_9_7','bucardo');
>
>    ERROR: error from Perl function "db_change": error from Perl function
>    "db_testconn": function db_getconn(unknown) does not exist at line 13. at
>    line 8.

Well, the db_getconn function should exist in the bucardo schema in that
database, and take a TEXT argument. It looks like either the function
doesn't exist, or PostgreSQL can't figure out that the argument it's
getting is a TEXT, which is really strange. Is there a
bucardo.db_getconn function in your database?

--
Josh Tolley  josh at endpoint.com  801-485-0203