[Bucardo-general] How setup sincronization time between sourcedb and targetdb

Luis Contreras luis at metroscubicos.com
Wed Feb 18 08:51:39 UTC 2009

We have 2 dbgroups with a lot of tables setup in each one.

In the first setup, we only configure 1 dbgroup and everything are fine, the time response are inmediatly, but we added another dbgroup for an diferent database and for these last one the time response is around 0 secs, meanwhile for the first sync data take now around 30secs.

We take a look for a table config and setup values of ctl_checkonkids_time and ctl_checkabortedkids_time, but this is not enough.

Have you any ideas about this behavior?

Thanks

      Axl