[Bucardo-general] Using bucardo_rrd

Benoit Myard myardbenoit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:36:31 UTC 2009

Dear all,

We are about to setup several servers using Bucardo to replicate data
across them. We have always been interested in Bucardo's ability (as
expressed on the website) to feed monitoring tools such as Cacti.

I have only a basic (ie. theorical) knowledge of round-robin databases
and I feel a bit lost with bucardo_rrd. Especially, I wonder how I can
create a RRD using this script.

Feeding Cacti afterward shouldn't be too much of an issue.

So, I would appreciate if people could provide me with real-world
exemples of how to use this script and also any hint that they would
believe useful when dealing with RRDs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

--