[Bucardo-general] Installing Bucardo on CestOS 5.5 Postgres version 8.1.11

Benjamin S. Allen bsa at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 2 18:22:58 UTC 2009

> ' in Pg.pm: Can't locate version.pm in @INC (@INC contains: t/lib

It looks like you don't have the Version perl module installed. I believe
its in yum, "yum install perl-version".

In the future yum has a nice feature that lets you find what package has a
specific file, so in this instance run, yum provides "version.pm" to show
you the right package to install. On a side note it looks like you're
using an old version of PostgreSQL. Just wanted to check that you're using
8.2 or newer otherwise Bucardo isn't going to run to well. I'm not sure if
the latest releases of Bucardo (pulled from Git) still works on 8.1 Greg
or Josh will have to correct me on that one.

Cheers,

Ben