[Bucardo-general] function db_getconn(unknown) does not exist

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:39:41 UTC 2009

I have installed the 4.2.0 and it's still the same

I have libperl.so and also plperl.so...just to make sure that I have the
pgsql installaiton correct

Installation cannot proceed unless the Pl/PerlU language is available
This is usually available as a separate package
For example, you might try: yum install postgresql-plperl
If compiling from source, add the --with-perl option to your ./configure
command

Any help is appreciated

Regards