[Bucardo-general] function db_getconn(unknown) does not exist

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:50:06 UTC 2009

Sorry I forgot to mention... I did that also what ever you mentioned ... I
ran into the following issue

create language plperlu;
ERROR:  could not load library "/opt/postgres/8.3/lib/plperl.so": ld.so.1:
/opt/postgres/8.3/bin/postgres: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/postgres/8.3/lib/plperl.so: symbol MemoryContextSwitchTo: referenced
symbol not found

Regards