[Bucardo-general] function db_getconn(unknown) does not exist

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:53:54 UTC 2009

 perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.8 built for sun4-solaris

Copyright 1987-2006, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.
this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.

perl was installed by some one.. I will give you that info too

Regards