[Bucardo-general] function db_getconn(unknown) does not exist

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:39:29 UTC 2009

thanks for all the suggestions. I have one question. Can I install Bucardo
on an other machine. Can I use to replicate database on server.
Here is detailed scenarios
Bucardo is on Server 1.
Database that needs to be replicated is On Server2.
On Server 3 .. The replicated DB exists.
Can I use Bucardo on server 1 to control things on Server2 and Server3

Regards

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto <itamar at ispbrasil.com.br