[Bucardo-general] Bucardo Question

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:34:45 UTC 2009

the issue got resolved. This is what I did. I have bucardo user on the
database where the bucardo was installed. on the other databse ( master
database ), I did not have the bucardo user. I am using the postgres. I ran
into this issue. I corrected the search path also. I have created a bucardo
user as superuser. Now I restarted the bucardo and it started working
fine...

thanks for the support and valuable suggestion

regards