[Bucardo-general] bug report - custom code maps

Grant Maxwell grant.maxwell at maxan.com.au
Sun Sep 6 22:12:03 UTC 2009

It was downloaded via git over the weekend to see if that would fix
the problem but it didn't. Prior to downloading the git version it was
version 4 posted as a tar file recently for people who don't have git.

(I now have git)

I've done a bit of work to try and see the problem - without success
at this stage.

Regards
Grant Maxwell