[Bucardo-general] problems starting bucardo

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Sep 16 14:52:45 UTC 2009

> I am trying to test your project - bucardo ... it looks very promising to me.
>
> I use FreeBSD.

Ah, say no more. There was a bug in the installation procedure for
bucardo_ctl that we caught and fixed last week for FreeBSD. I just
released a new version, 4.0.2, that contains the fix. Please download it
and give it a shot. Let us know if it doesn't fix your problem.

It's probably best if you remove the bucardo database that was created
on your previous attempt, then run "bucardo_ctl install" using the new
4.0.2 version.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com