[Bucardo-general] Why does it replicate only the primary key column ?

Kiriakos Tsourapas ktsour at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:52:36 UTC 2010

This is what it should do I guess...

But I have a table with a primary key column and another column and :
1. When I change the simple column, it detects that something changed, but it does not send the change.
2. When I change the primary-key column, it only replicates this column and leaves the simple column untouched.

By the way, I am using 'swap' replication, i.e. master-to-master.

Thank you,
Kiriakos