[Bucardo-general] Performance option...

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Sat Aug 7 12:34:04 UTC 2010

Ok 2 days after resolving my swap issues it's still trying to process
the sync... still over 1 day of swapping (3G RAM on the machine, 32G
swap, and the process is just over 20G)..

May I make a suggestion - have an option to 'Tie::Hash' to a file and
avoid the huge amount of swapping... maybe a manual config option that
will warn of the delays it can cause, or perhaps a quick count of the
delta table and if there is over 100k entries (configurable)
automatically use it...?

Michelle