[Bucardo-general] De activate and Activate a sync Bucardo

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:47:47 UTC 2010

Thanks Joshua. One more clarification, if I shutdown the master. Do I have
to deactivate the sync or stop bucardo_ctl on the slave , so that when
master is brought backup, then I will restart the bucardo_ctl on slave and
changes gets trickle down..

The reason I am asking, I was asked to set up pg_standby also on the master.
that's why

Regards