[Bucardo-general] bucardo - Schema selection clarification

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:27:30 UTC 2010

"bucardo_ctl add all tables" will add all the  tables in all the schmeas
under one database. I did not find any option to specify a schema.   I hope
I have not confused you

for ex :- I have one database ,  emp, in that if you have different schemas
like payroll, hr , then what I am trying is

bucardo_ctl add all tables --herd=herd_test_101 --verbose
db=master_test_102  ( Here I would like to specify schema )

Thanks for the help.

Regards