[Bucardo-general] Bucardo import problem

Vilem Kebrt kebrt at netair.cz
Wed Jan 20 11:05:06 UTC 2010

Hello all,
seems to me i found where problem is, situation is going in when NOT
NULL is defined on column which is INT or DATE type.
When i delete NOT NULL limitation from these columns, everything is
working well...
Is is posible that bucardo is transfering numbers in text format ?
With regard..
William

Dne 20.1.2010 0:05, testovaci Vilem Kebrt napsal(a):
> Dne 19.1.2010 16:59, Greg Sabino Mullane napsal(a):
>> On 01/19/2010 06:58 AM, Vilem Kebrt wrote:
>>
>>> Hello greg,
>>> i have problem with bucardo:
>>>
>>> scheme: DB1 - master - swap - DB2 - master
>>> we have imported data from old db system to DB1 with sync running to DB1.
>>> we get this err:
>>>    KID Warning! Aborting due to exception for public.radcheck.id: 1009
>>> Error was DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  null value in column
>>> "userId" violates not-null constraint at
>>> /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Bucardo.pm line 5716.
>>> which is absolutely nonsence, because there is not NULL value (neither
>>> 0) in that column.
>>> Any idea ?
>>>
>> The Postgres logs should show you the exact command that was attempted,
>> but it looks to me as though you might have a schema mismatch between
>> the servers? Compare public.radcheck on both servers and make sure
>> everything is identical.
>>

> Hm, misery...
> Table structures are identical ( was on both db's created from the same
> export), postgres says the same as bucardo...
> no way out of this ....damn...what the hell is wrong ? i check 3x the
> data and they are ok ...
> Where i can find bucardo's queue to delete that 1 row from it ?
> Why bucardo stops whole sync(die) when one sql query fails ?
> Thx
> William

S pozdravem
V. Kebrt