[Bucardo-general] Bucardo-report

Ramesh_Chennakeshava Ramesh_Chennakeshava at mahindrasatyam.com
Mon Jun 14 12:29:46 UTC 2010

Hi Greg,

It is documented that bucardo-report produces a web based report. But I could not find any documentation on how to run it or what input parameters to pass. Can you please point me to the documentation where I can find more details about this script.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh.

DISCLAIMER: