[Bucardo-general] Bucardo -- small issue with replication

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:33:19 UTC 2010

Dear all -

           last night , we had an issue with our master database. we had to
truncate 2 tables on master. Before the truncate of the master tables , we
stopped the bucardo_ctl. Because we want to check data before we proceed.
 After that I truncated the slave tables. Started the bucardo_ctl. One of
the table which has 67000 rows replicated in no time. The other table which
has also 67000, it's taking for ever.

Incidentally I didnot turn on the logs for bucardo. made logs only for
warning. I did not get any warnings.  Is there any thing different I should
have done  to not to run into the issue

Thanks for the help

Regards