[Bucardo-general] Master-Master->slave working?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Jun 22 14:06:05 UTC 2010

> I have setup a master-master and master-slave replication set with 3
> servers.
> Checking the DBs the aumaster <-> usmaster replication worked no
> problem, but it appears nothing happened with usmaster -> backup_server

You must turn "makedelta" on, so that rows coming from aumaster to the
usmaster are put into the bucardo_delta table and can thus be moved
on to the backup_server. You can do this at the database level:

bucardo_ctl update db usmaster makedelta=on

or at the sync level:

bcuardo_ctl update sync sorbs2_swap target_makedelta=on

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com