[Bucardo-general] Master-Master->slave working?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Jun 22 21:50:41 UTC 2010

> How do I tell that...? (I'm an SVN girl ;-))

There's no easy way to tell once you've moved the file out of
a git controlled directory, but if inside the git repo, you
can simply do:

git log Bucardo.pm

and the top line will have the git commit hash.

> 5677:>>>>>
> $sth{target}{$g}{insertdelta}->execute($toid,@$_);

Thanks, that was enough to get some context, develop a test and
(hopefully) apply the fix. Check out the latest pushes to the
repo and see if those fix things up. There was one literal
and one mental typo which were fixed as of
70f40da98cbf1680d5a6e9e6f311acad8d432e33

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com