[Bucardo-general] Master-Master->slave working?

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Tue Jun 22 21:54:04 UTC 2010

> Where aumaster and usmaster are in sync, and backup_server is not...
>
> To get them in sync I sent the following to the auserver:
>
> delete from audit where pk = 114761246;
> delete from evid2raw where rawid = 1 and evidid = 1;
> delete from rawevidence where rawid = 1;
> delete from nets2evid where evidid = 1 and netid = 1;
> delete from networks where netid = 1;
>

> My intention is to re-insert them if the deletion put the DBs back in
> sync.....

Not exactly sure what you mean by "back in sync", but a simple update
should do the trick as well. In other words:

UPDATE audit SET pk=pk WHERE pk = 11476246;

should kick off Bucardo, sync the row to the other side (usmaster
in this case), and from there push it on over to the backup_server
(once the recent fixes to Bucardo.pm are applied and makedelta
starts working).

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com