[Bucardo-general] ERROR No space left on device

Michelle Sullivan michelle at sorbs.net
Mon Jun 28 11:48:42 UTC 2010

Kiriakos Tsourapas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a master-master replication working fine for about a month now.
> Today, it stopped working with the following error :
>
> Jun 28 11:40:23 lydia Bucardo[18281]: KID Kid exiting at cleanup_kid.
> Sync "MassSMs", Target "Athina_MassSMs" public.flights Reason:
> DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  could not write to hash-join
> temporary file: No space left on device at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/Bucardo.pm line 4548.  main error:
> none source error: none target error: 7 States://53100

This message has come from your postgres DB and been passed back to
Bucardo. (Not the Bucardo DB)

Check your 2 databases, and if nothing seems to be running out of space,
start bucardo and monitor the FS, it's most likely where ever your
database is stored, but I have seen a couple of strange ones where it's
/tmp runs out of space.

Michelle