[Bucardo-general] Bucardo ==> log.bucardo

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 1 18:45:29 UTC 2010

On Mar 1, 2010, at 12:30 PM, akp geek wrote:

> Can some please help me with this? What I have right now is a job
> that truncates the log every one hour. But If there is any other
> mechanism that I can set with in Bucardo to limit the entries to
> logfile , that would be great. Appreciate your time

Currently, this or some other form of log rotation is your best bet;
there has been a little work on a configurable verbosity level, but to
my knowledge this has not yet been released.  You can also turn off
the logging except for the warnings; I don't recall the exact
settings, but I'm sure someone else on the list will know... :-)</punt>

Regards,

David Christensen
End Point Corporation
david at endpoint.com