[Bucardo-general] database structure

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:17:35 UTC 2010

Not in the current release. I have asked the similar question. What I am
doing currently to handle this situation is. If you create new tables you
can either add them to existing herd or create new one and then the add that
to a new sync or existing sync depends on how you add the new table to the
herd  and restart the bucardo_ctl process .

That should take care of the issue

Regards