[Bucardo-general] Bucardo help

Ramesh_Chennakeshava Ramesh_Chennakeshava at mahindrasatyam.com
Thu May 27 05:14:48 UTC 2010

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply. I have one more query regarding the data transfer. I have enabled data propagation between two sites for one table. I have put triggers on the table on the targetdb for performing some additional operation when data comes from source. But the triggers don't get fired when the data comes in. Are you disabling the triggers on targetdb before syncing the data? Is there any change I can make to avoid the disabling of triggers at targetdb.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh.