[Bucardo-general] Missing records,

Kaveh Mousavi Zamani kaveh at kavehmz.info
Thu Apr 14 01:48:22 UTC 2011

Checking delta and track tables is a great idea. But unfortunate for me, we
run "bucardo.bucardo_purge_delta" and "bucardo.bucardo_purge_q_table" every
month and track and delta tables are clean of any useful information.

But I checked the postgres logs,

All 7 missing records, are from a period of time (in the same minute) that
slave DB had many problems (connection maxed, out of memory, several heavy
and amateurish SQL queries killing the server, and at the end slave was
killed,I think by users command). But I am not sure if theoretically this
can be cause of problem.

In a very simple way, is this the flow of process in bucardo?

Begin Master Transaction
Begin Slave Transaction
    Read From Master
    Update Salve