[Bucardo-general] how to tell the different about pushdelta and swap in Bucardo5?

Yan Chunlu springrider at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:19:55 UTC 2011

I am using master-master feature, but just curious since Bucardo5 has
no sync type, the default seems to be

just tried Bucardo5 on test environment, and when I insert record on
master db B, it does replicate the record to master db A. but the
bucardo status shows the record has been deleted:

PID of Bucardo MCP: 16271
 Name          State    Last good    Time    Last I/D    Last bad    Time
 bejing2sync | Good   | 00:58:45   | 6s    | 0/380     | none      |

I added sync using the follow command:

bucardo add sync bejing2sync herd=testherd
dbs=washingtondj,beijing2dj  ping=false

and kick it manually