[Bucardo-general] Problem with makedelta

Sergio Sinuco sergiosinuco at datatraffic.com.co
Sun Dec 25 20:25:49 UTC 2011

Hi guys. Merry Christmas to everybody. I have a problem with following
replication:

Two masters, M1 and M2, with a swap sync between them.

A slave E with a pushdelta sync from M2 to E.

My problem is that changes made in M1 are replicated in M2 but not in E. I
have put makedelta=true in goats from M2. What can I do?

I tried to make a pushdelta sync between M1 and E. Then, changes made in M1
were replicated in M2 and E. But, when E is down, replication between M1
and M2 fails  because Bucardo can't connect to E. Bucardo's database is in
another server B.  What can I do?

I'm using Bucardo 4.4.8.

Thanks (sorry if my english is  not clear).