[Bucardo-general] trigger on slave table for Burcardo

akp geek akpgeek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:45:42 UTC 2011

Hi all -

           I have master - slave replication working fine. We are using the
slave database for a search application. I have created a table in the
slave.

          The new table in the slave needs to be populated based on trigger
that I put on ( after insert or delete or update ) slave table.

           But it is on working. Is  it possible to have a trigger on the
slave at all? or if it is possible is there any special instructions to be
followed?

Kind Regards