[Bucardo-general] child_q_ relations linger & entries in q table with no updates/inserts/deletes

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Jan 11 19:39:06 UTC 2011

Thanks, Greg.

I put the automation I came up with on the Cron page:

  http://bucardo.org/wiki/Bucardo/Cron

Additional sets of eyes appreciated, of course.  Seems to work correctly
here.

I couldn't figure out how to cast this SQL:

  select 'freezer.child_q_' || to_char(now()+'1 day
ago'::interval,'YYYYMMDD');

into something that DROP TABLE would accept, so I did the date math in
shell script.  Non-ideal, probably.  I suppose this ought to get its own
stored procedure at some point.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle