[Bucardo-general] CTL Could not add to q sync=eventsdelta, source=prod, target=stat, count=1. Sending manual notification

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Jul 20 17:32:22 UTC 2011

> CTL Got notice "bucardo_ctl_kick_eventsdelta" from 4829
> CTL Could not add to q sync=eventsdelta,source=prod,target=stat,count=1. Sending manual notification
>
> ... but it seems to be otherwise operating correctly, and the q table does appear
> to have entries in it.  Is this something that should concern me?

Generally, no. It simply means that the controller got a request to kick a
sync, because a data change in one of the tables triggered a 'triggerkick'
function, but there was already a request in the queue for it from a
previous trigger. You can comment the log writing lines out of Bucardo.pm,
or switch to a timed-interval sync kicking to reduce that noise.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com