[Bucardo-general] CTL Could not add to q sync=eventsdelta, source=prod, target=stat, count=1. Sending manual notification

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com
Wed Jul 20 17:50:13 UTC 2011

> My apologies, but a documentation search didn't reveal this: If
> I wanted to switch a sync from trigger-kicks to timed intervals,
> what would be the incantation?

First, set ping to false on the sync, and then run validate on it.
This should remove the triggers. Then adjust the sync by settting
checktime to the number of seconds we go before checking on the
sync, e.g. 30 means every 30 seconds we check for new rows to replicate
and fire up the sync if needed.

Greg Sabino Mullane greg at endpoint.com