[Bucardo-general] Residual records in bucardo.bucardo_delta!?

Kim A. Brandt kimabrandt at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 13:25:55 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I see a growing `bucardo.bucardo_delta'-table and can't understand what the problem is.

The `bucardo.bucardo_purge_delta'-function is called regularly and seams to not being able to purge the records of one of the tables (same table all the time).

The versions are:

     postgresql: 8.3.15
     bucardo:    4.4.5

The `txntime'-column indicates that there are (almost always) 2 entries with the same `txntime'. Not sure if this is relevant!?

Is this a known issue? I can provide more information if someone could guide me through this.

/Kim