[Bucardo-general] Swap replication latency

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon May 2 12:39:04 UTC 2011

On 05/02/2011 08:35 AM, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> In addition to the time between statements is the time of each
> query, assuming you are logging durations. If you are not, I think
> it can be enabled in postgresql.conf without a restart, just a
> HUP.

I've got duration logging enabled on the primary server, and none of
the queries have any appreciable duration;  if they ever did, it was
noticed and corrected a long time ago.

All indexes and other performance-related relations were conserved in
the copy to the secondary DB.

I'll see what individual KID activity I can fish out from the Bucardo
log.  Thank you for the suggestions.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC