[Bucardo-general] Swap replication latency

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed May 11 13:44:33 UTC 2011

On 05/11/2011 09:41 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:

> What I'm getting out of the log file by following the activity of a
> particular KID, as you suggested, is that it's executing statements very
> slowly for no apparent reason.  Note the timestamps:

Note: I have benchmarked these statements.  They do not inherently run
slowly, with or without user-space triggers attached.  At most they'd
take a few milliseconds, if that.

In the case of the UPDATE statements, the WHERE criteria are all
properly composite-indexed.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC