[Bucardo-general] bucardo_delta cleanup for B5

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun May 29 04:32:50 UTC 2011

Greg,

What is the full set of appropriate maintenance tasks to run at this moment in time / stage of development to ensure that the tables don't get too big and things don't grind to a halt?

I know I asked this before in another form and you said that the goal is an auto cleanup subprocess, but it's not there yet.

I am happy to keep testing Bucardo 5 in a fairly important production setup but I definitely need to know the unabridged set of cleanup tasks that should be run at the moment, if there are any other than the delta purge.

You said something about truncating syncrun, etc. but I didn't quite understand the applicability of that or when it is appropriate.

Any light you could shed would be much appreciated!

Cheers, and great work!

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal