[Bucardo-general] sync is not active
jaime at 2ndquadrant.com
Tue Nov 22 16:38:01 UTC 2011
I have been trying to test bucardo but i have been having some problems...
The current one is when i try to kick an initial sync.
To test i did this:
- bucardo_ctl install
- bucardo_ctl add database mydb host=master
- bucardo_ctl add all tables herd=todos name=mydb
- bucardo_ctl add database mydb name=mydb_slave host=slave
- bucardo_ctl add sync inicial type=fullcopy source=todos targetdb=mydb_slave
- bucardo_ctl start
- bucardo_ctl kick inicial 0
Cannot kick sync "inicial" - are you sure it is active?
- bucardo_ctl status
Days back: 3 User: bucardo Database: bucardo PID of Bucardo MCP: 23070
Name Type State PID Last_good Time I/U/D Last_bad Time
inicial| F |idle | |unknown | | |unknown |
if i execute "bucardo_ctl activate inicial" it never ends (at least i
leave it all night and it did nothing)
am i missing something? any ideas what's wrong?
Jaime Casanova www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación
More information about the Bucardo-general