[Bucardo-general] Use of uninitialized value in printf at /usr/bin/bucardo line 7885.

Ed Snajder ed.snajder at jivesoftware.com
Wed Apr 25 23:14:14 UTC 2012

I had been running into this issue on brand new builds of 4.99.4. After successful build and installation, a bucardo show all would return:
Use of uninitialized value in printf at /usr/bin/bucardo line 7885.

I looked into it, and it ended up being a pretty simple fix. The query response was looking for the column "value" instead of "setting." Changing this fixed bucardo show, and going through the code a bit, it appears to be consistent with how updates and inserts are expected to work on the bucardo_config table. Even still, I am pretty new with this code, so I figured I would throw my diff at bucardo-general first.

Thanks!
Ed