[Bucardo-general] b5: delta_ rows not being deleted

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Sat Dec 8 05:08:32 UTC 2012

Hi, all,

b5 replication is working well, but looking at my system graphs I see
the database is growing fairly linearly.  Long story short,
bucardo_purge_delta doesn't seem to do anything because there's a
matching txntime table still in the delta_ table.  So, both delta_ and
track_ continue to grow.

b5 is running vac as expected, just nothing's being cleaned up.  I
didn't see in the .pm where the delta_ delete is supposed to run.  Maybe
somebody can clue me in on where that happens.

If it's not yet implemented, a query to delete 5 minute old deltas with
no txntime match in stage_ ought to be OK, right?

Thanks,
-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle