[Bucardo-general] Error When Adding Sync swap (or pushdelta)

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Feb 17 20:46:07 UTC 2012

I'm getting an error adding a sync.  It says I must specify a primary key.  There is only one table in the herd and it does have a primary key of varchar(255).  Is this error saying I must specify the primary key in the command line?  If so, what is that parameter?

COMMAND:
bucardo_ctl add sync fs_calls_sync type=swap source=fs_calls_herd targetdb=multisrv_c57_teo

ERROR:
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT validate_sync('fs_calls_sync')"
Failed to add sync: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  error from Perl function "validate_sync": error from Perl function "validate_sync": Table "ts_core.calls" must specify a primary key when using a sync of 'swap' at line 263. at line 30. at /usr/bin/bucardo_ctl line 3362.

Thanks,
Jerry