[Bucardo-general] Error When Adding Sync swap (or pushdelta)

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Fri Mar 16 17:48:56 UTC 2012

Hi, Frank,

On 03/16/2012 09:44 AM, Frank NJ. wrote:
> And how do you add this primary key to your sync table please?
>
> Sorry if my question sounds very basic...

The primary key can be a simple NOT NULL UNIQUE column (say, an id that
gets auto-incremented with a sequence) or you can define a primary key
based on multiple columns, e.g.:

 ALTER TABLE MyTable ADD PRIMARY KEY (foo, bar);

What makes sense for you depends on the normal form of your particular
table.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle